Results 1 - 15 of 18
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2
84 point Tropical aromas of melon, pineapple juice and canned pears are friendly. A fresh palate with minimal depth and weight offers simple apple and white-grape flavors prior to a lean, melony tasting ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Valle Central Maipo produced by Cousino-Macul and is a Chilean Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Chilean Still Wine 2015 vintage from Valle Central Maipo produced by Undurraga that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Chilean Still Wine 2015 vintage from Valle Central Maipo produced by Cousino-Macul that is 750ml.
View More Details
Clean and bright, golden yellow. Surprisingly elegant with its aromas of white peaches, papaya, mango and huzelnut. Medium to full-bodied, it is creamy and mineral-rich on the palate. The long finish incorporates ...
View More Details
25% of this wine is fermented and aged in French and American oak barrels for seven months. During this process, the wine is kept on its lees to enhance roundness. The remaining 75% is fermented in stainless ...
View More Details
ColorBright, intense yellow. AromaIntense aromas of ripe tropical fruit, such as banana, yellow passion fruit and pineapple. PalateYoung and fruity, well-balanced, with a pleasing finish. Our Chardonnay ...
View More Details
Grapes are de-stemmed and immediately pressed. A rigorous selection of fruit ensures balance and depth. Fermentation of musts at low temperatures in stainless steel leads to maximum varietal expression. ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Valle Central Maipo produced by Santa Alicia and is a Chilean Still Wine 2016 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Valle Central Maipo produced by Odfjell Vineyards and is a Chilean Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Chilean Still Wine 2016 vintage from Valle Central Maipo produced by Santa Alicia that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Valle Central Maipo produced by Cousino-Macul and is a Chilean Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Chilean Still Wine 2016 vintage from Valle Central Maipo produced by Santa Alicia that is 750ml.
View More Details
ColorBright greenish straw- yellow. AromaIntense aromas of fresh citrus and tropical fruits accompanied by notes of apples and pears. PalateFresh young wine with good balance and pleasing acidity. Our Sauvignon ...
View More Details
ColorBright greenish straw- yellow. AromaIntense aromas of fresh citrus and tropical fruits accompanied by notes of apples and pears. PalateFresh young wine with good balance and pleasing acidity. Our Sauvignon ...
View More Details

Despite its differences, wine from Chile has similar origins to that of Argentina. Viticulture was likewise introduced by the Spanish conquistadors, and France later contributed to expanding the varieties. The growing regions, climate and conditions of Chile are a winemaker's dream. With Chilean wineries along the foothills of the Andes Mountains and along the coast, the vineyards are fairly isolated.

Chilean wine is highly ranked and acclaimed internationally as a result of the high quality of the wine produced in this country. Carmenère is their signature grape with a balance of both fruity and spicy. You will also find delicious Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Franc and others. Winemakers take on the aging process with stainless steel or oak barrels, but there is not much vintage variation.

Chile produces fairly consistent profiles that will make this wine an easy go-to no matter which vintage you choose. Browse Wine Chateau to explore different varieties and vintages from Chile.

1 2