Results 16 - 30 of 72
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5
A brilliant straw yellow color. A fresh, clean wine with inviting aromas of orange peel and honey, along with notes of golden apple, sage, and figs. Bright Chardonnay flavors shine through since the wine ...
View More Details
Ri-freshingly Real wine with just a touch of sunshine. The succulent flavor of peach splashes over your tastebuds with a crisp and silky real Italian Chardonnay. It’s delicate. It’s intense. It’s refreshing!
View More Details
Rivera’s Portfolio of wines is very complete. It embaces all the productive opportunities that the D.O.C. Castel del Monte has to offer whitin white, rosè and red wines from mono varietals and blend ...
View More Details
A light straw yellow color with greenish highlights, the wine shows a rich bouquet of ripe fruit, particularly of apples and pineapple. On the palate, the light mineral notes are enriched by the vibrant ...
View More Details
The 2015 vintage is straw yellow in color with bright green highlights. On the nose it smells of floral and citrus fruit with hints of dried herbs and sage. On the palate it is fresh with an excellent balance ...
View More Details
TASTING NOTE: A crisp, vibrant wine with pleasing fragrances of flowers over Golden Delicious apple-led white-fleshed fruits. Fresh-tasting poise and caressing texture are braced by dynamic vibrancy that ...
View More Details
Cavit Chardonnay 1.50l
Sale: $16.97
With an enticing bouquet of apple, citrus, and tropical fruit, a complexand unoaked palate, and graceful finish, it’s no wonder America loves Cavit Chardonnay. Bunches of grapes are hand-picked to preserve ...
View More Details
Bolla Chardonnay 750ml
Sale: $11.97
This is a rich wine with light-to-medium texture and refreshingly dry finish. A complex, stylish wine with flavors of light citrus, juicy pear, pineapple and a hint of vanilla. This refreshing medium-bodied ...
View More Details
Color: Pale gold Aroma: Fresh, with exotic fruit aromas and floral nuances Taste: Harmonious and crisp, with lingering apple and pear flavors
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Umbria Umbria produced by Falesco that is 750ml.
View More Details
Maculan Chardonnay combines the pleasant weight of the Chardonnay grape with the freshness of this cool climate growing zone at the foot of the Alps in northern Veneto. Fermented in stainless steel and ...
View More Details
Colour: straw yellow with typical golden hues.Nose: fresh, complex, rich with scent of banana, green apple and white flowers. Interesting ripe chardonnay grape aroma. Palate: fine, velvety, harmonic, medium ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2006 vintage from Sicily Sicilia produced by Lanzara that is 750ml.
View More Details
A firmer, fresher, more European style of Chardonnay, Barricato 40 shows intense varietal character, with refined white fruit, spice and vanilla notes on both the nose and the palate. The texture is delicate ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5