Results 16 - 30 of 74
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5
Color: Pale gold Aroma: Fresh, with exotic fruit aromas and floral nuances Taste: Harmonious and crisp, with lingering apple and pear flavors
View More Details
TASTING NOTE: A crisp, vibrant wine with pleasing fragrances of flowers over Golden Delicious apple-led white-fleshed fruits. Fresh-tasting poise and caressing texture are braced by dynamic vibrancy that ...
View More Details
Sourced from a vineyard named for Angelo’s youngest daughter, Rossana, known as Rossj for short, Rossj Bass is a clearly defined, graceful Chardonnay (enhanced by a touch of Sauvignon Blanc) that spends ...
View More Details
A light straw yellow color with greenish highlights, the wine shows a rich bouquet of ripe fruit, particularly of apples and pineapple. On the palate, the light mineral notes are enriched by the vibrant ...
View More Details
A brilliant straw yellow color. A fresh, clean wine with inviting aromas of orange peel and honey, along with notes of golden apple, sage, and figs. Bright Chardonnay flavors shine through since the wine ...
View More Details
CdBianco, made exclusively from Chardonnay grapes, is a rich, complex wine of superb elegance and balance that marries eloquent varietal expression with notes of spice from barrique-ageing. Its well-structured ...
View More Details
Straw yellow in color, shows delicate aromas of pear, tropical fruit and spice confirmed on an elegant, fresh and persistent palate.
View More Details
Riunite Peach 1.50l
Sale: $12.97
Color: Pale straw. Bouquet: Intensely aromatic with a fragrance of succulent ripe peaches. Taste: Soft, clean, fruity and refreshingly delightful.
View More Details
Caldora Vini is a young winery, born from the partnership between the leading export company in region and the “Cooperative Wine growers’ Association” of Ortona, a famous company in the ...
View More Details
Cavit Chardonnay 1.50l
Sale: $16.97
With an enticing bouquet of apple, citrus, and tropical fruit, a complexand unoaked palate, and graceful finish, it’s no wonder America loves Cavit Chardonnay. Bunches of grapes are hand-picked to preserve ...
View More Details
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
Colour: straw yellow with typical golden hues.Nose: fresh, complex, rich with scent of banana, green apple and white flowers. Interesting ripe chardonnay grape aroma. Palate: fine, velvety, harmonic, medium ...
View More Details
Maculan Chardonnay combines the pleasant weight of the Chardonnay grape with the freshness of this cool climate growing zone at the foot of the Alps in northern Veneto. Fermented in stainless steel and ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2006 vintage from Sicily Sicilia produced by Lanzara that is 750ml.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5