Results 31 - 45 of 82
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tropical fruit flavors of banana and star fruit are complemented by crisp golden apple aromas. Notes of acacia further enhance the bouquet. Produced from Estate-grown fruit, Viberti Chardonnay is vinified ...
View More Details
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Veneto Vigneti delle Dolomiti produced by Lagaria and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Golden color. Fresh and fragrant, with aromas of apples and spice. Clean and crisp taste, with an elegant finish of ripe fruit.
View More Details
A firmer, fresher, more European style of Chardonnay, Barricato 40 shows intense varietal character, with refined white fruit, spice and vanilla notes on both the nose and the palate. The texture is delicate ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Umbria Umbria produced by Falesco and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Fresh notes of orange blossom, thyme, rose and lavender. Fresh, snappy and mineral with a sea-salt tinged and fruity aftertaste. It maintains a very good balance between softness and acidity. Wine-growing ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Sicily Sicilia produced by Tasca d’Almerita that is 750ml.
View More Details
Straw-yellow with light green and brilliant hints. Varietal with aroma of exotic fruit, banana and delicate notes of yellow flowers. Fresh, soft and pleasant. Mid bodied and good length.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Sicily Contea di Sclafani produced by Tasca d’Almerita and is a Italian Still Wine 2009 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Azienda Agricola Vigna Rionda that is 750ml.
View More Details
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
Bright pale gold in color with an elegant varietal nose of white fruit, spice and integrated vanilla notes, this seductive Chardonnay delivers a rich, buttery texture, firm backbone and lovely acidic balance. ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Conterno Fantino that is 750ml.
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5 6