Results 16 - 30 of 74
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5
Color: Pale gold Aroma: Fresh, with exotic fruit aromas and floral nuances Taste: Harmonious and crisp, with lingering apple and pear flavors
View More Details
The 2015 vintage is straw yellow in color with bright green highlights. On the nose it smells of floral and citrus fruit with hints of dried herbs and sage. On the palate it is fresh with an excellent balance ...
View More Details
TASTING NOTE: A crisp, vibrant wine with pleasing fragrances of flowers over Golden Delicious apple-led white-fleshed fruits. Fresh-tasting poise and caressing texture are braced by dynamic vibrancy that ...
View More Details
Sourced from a vineyard named for Angelo’s youngest daughter, Rossana, known as Rossj for short, Rossj Bass is a clearly defined, graceful Chardonnay (enhanced by a touch of Sauvignon Blanc) that spends ...
View More Details
A brilliant straw yellow color. A fresh, clean wine with inviting aromas of orange peel and honey, along with notes of golden apple, sage, and figs. Bright Chardonnay flavors shine through since the wine ...
View More Details
CdBianco, made exclusively from Chardonnay grapes, is a rich, complex wine of superb elegance and balance that marries eloquent varietal expression with notes of spice from barrique-ageing. Its well-structured ...
View More Details
Cavit Chardonnay 1.50l
Sale: $16.97
With an enticing bouquet of apple, citrus, and tropical fruit, a complexand unoaked palate, and graceful finish, it’s no wonder America loves Cavit Chardonnay. Bunches of grapes are hand-picked to preserve ...
View More Details
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
Straw yellow in color, shows delicate aromas of pear, tropical fruit and spice confirmed on an elegant, fresh and persistent palate.
View More Details
Riunite Peach 1.50l
Sale: $12.97
Color: Pale straw. Bouquet: Intensely aromatic with a fragrance of succulent ripe peaches. Taste: Soft, clean, fruity and refreshingly delightful.
View More Details
Caldora Vini is a young winery, born from the partnership between the leading export company in region and the “Cooperative Wine growers’ Association” of Ortona, a famous company in the ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2006 vintage from Sicily Sicilia produced by Lanzara that is 750ml.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Colour: straw yellow with typical golden hues.Nose: fresh, complex, rich with scent of banana, green apple and white flowers. Interesting ripe chardonnay grape aroma. Palate: fine, velvety, harmonic, medium ...
View More Details
Maculan Chardonnay combines the pleasant weight of the Chardonnay grape with the freshness of this cool climate growing zone at the foot of the Alps in northern Veneto. Fermented in stainless steel and ...
View More Details

Our selection of Chardonnay comes from around the world because of the grape's versatility. It is famously low maintenance and adapts well to a variety of climates, meaning it can be grown nearly anywhere, including cooler, harsher climates. Buy Chardonnay wine online from Spain, the U.S., Canada, Austria, Argentina, France, Greece and others for a wide variety. The versatility of the grape makes it a favorite amongst winemakers and drinkers alike.

Chardonnay is a dry, full-bodied white wine. It is characterized by its very fruity flavors, but its buttery flavors cut out the expected sweetness. Its fruit flavors vary from lemon and apple to pear, pineapple, fig, peach and passion fruit. It may also include honeysuckle, vanilla and almond for added dimension. The big flavor range is a result of the two approaches to production. Oaked Chardonnay tends to be more creamy and buttery whereas unoaked Chardonnay is zesty with a strong apple flavor and tropical, citrusy notes.

The fruity flavors of the Chardonnay pair well with seafood and light meats, and the buttery side pairs well with mushrooms, cream sauces and most soft cheeses. Enjoy a it with fish and herbs or a nice plate of fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp.

Oaked or unoaked? It is time for you to weigh in on the great debate. We recommend doing thorough research to decide which side you will be on. In preparation, shop Chardonnay online at Wine Chateau. We carry Rombauer Chardonnay as well as Korbel, Etienne Sauzet, Rodney Strong, and other Chardonnay. Try them all to be fully educated on the different varieties and find your favorite.

1 2 3 4 5