Results 16 - 30 of 72
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5
Color: Pale gold Aroma: Fresh, with exotic fruit aromas and floral nuances Taste: Harmonious and crisp, with lingering apple and pear flavors
View More Details
The 2015 vintage is straw yellow in color with bright green highlights. On the nose it smells of floral and citrus fruit with hints of dried herbs and sage. On the palate it is fresh with an excellent balance ...
View More Details
TASTING NOTE: A crisp, vibrant wine with pleasing fragrances of flowers over Golden Delicious apple-led white-fleshed fruits. Fresh-tasting poise and caressing texture are braced by dynamic vibrancy that ...
View More Details
Bolla Chardonnay 1.50l
Sale: $15.97
Production Area: Delle Venezie, Northeast Italy.Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay.Description: Straw yellow with hints of melon, pineappleand peach, Bolla Chardonnay has alingering fi nish.Fully ripe and healthy ...
View More Details
Straw yellow in color, shows delicate aromas of pear, tropical fruit and spice confirmed on an elegant, fresh and persistent palate.
View More Details
Sourced from a vineyard named for Angelo’s youngest daughter, Rossana, known as Rossj for short, Rossj Bass is a clearly defined, graceful Chardonnay (enhanced by a touch of Sauvignon Blanc) that spends ...
View More Details
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
Cavit Chardonnay 1.50l
Sale: $16.97
With an enticing bouquet of apple, citrus, and tropical fruit, a complexand unoaked palate, and graceful finish, it’s no wonder America loves Cavit Chardonnay. Bunches of grapes are hand-picked to preserve ...
View More Details
Caldora Vini is a young winery, born from the partnership between the leading export company in region and the “Cooperative Wine growers’ Association” of Ortona, a famous company in the ...
View More Details
Maculan Chardonnay combines the pleasant weight of the Chardonnay grape with the freshness of this cool climate growing zone at the foot of the Alps in northern Veneto. Fermented in stainless steel and ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2006 vintage from Sicily Sicilia produced by Lanzara that is 750ml.
View More Details
Colour: straw yellow with typical golden hues.Nose: fresh, complex, rich with scent of banana, green apple and white flowers. Interesting ripe chardonnay grape aroma. Palate: fine, velvety, harmonic, medium ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Fabiano that is 1.50l.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Azienda Agricola Vigna Rionda that is 750ml.
View More Details

At Wine Chateau, our selection of white wines ranges in the thousands and features the top brands and varieties you love. With no restrictions on shelf space like you get with stores, our collection offers a wide range of prices, growing regions and varieties. Browse varieties such as Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Bordeaux blends and more. Extra search options make it easy for you to narrow down the possibilities without having to wander around a store.

White wine is known as the gateway wine, but there is much more to these wines than the tame color would have you believe. Of course we have subtle, easy-to-drink whites that don't require a refined palate, but we also have more complex whites that deserve a slow sip and savoring. For those with dietary restrictions, our collection of white wines includes kosher and organic labels.

Whether you are just getting into the wine world with or you're a connoisseur who appreciates the petrol notes in a Riesling, we make it easy for you to find something you'll love. Buy a bottle to dip your toes into a new variety, or buy it by the case to make sure you have enough on hand for dinner parties and unexpected gift giving. Shop white wines online for less at Wine Chateau where we feature fine wines, gift baskets and deal on free shipping on your favorites.

1 2 3 4 5