Results 31 - 45 of 82
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6
Enjoy this wine from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Ca’ Donini and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Chardonnay is a French grape variety that has been cultivated in the vineyards of Lavis and Pressano for more than 100 years. Simboli Chardonnay wine is characterized by its elegance and freshness – ...
View More Details
Fresh notes of orange blossom, thyme, rose and lavender. Fresh, snappy and mineral with a sea-salt tinged and fruity aftertaste. It maintains a very good balance between softness and acidity. Wine-growing ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Sicily Sicilia produced by Tasca d’Almerita that is 750ml.
View More Details
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Sicily Contea di Sclafani produced by Tasca d’Almerita and is a Italian Still Wine 2009 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Veneto Vigneti delle Dolomiti produced by Lagaria and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Tropical fruit flavors of banana and star fruit are complemented by crisp golden apple aromas. Notes of acacia further enhance the bouquet. Produced from Estate-grown fruit, Viberti Chardonnay is vinified ...
View More Details
Straw-yellow with light green and brilliant hints. Varietal with aroma of exotic fruit, banana and delicate notes of yellow flowers. Fresh, soft and pleasant. Mid bodied and good length.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Azienda Agricola Vigna Rionda that is 750ml.
View More Details
Bright pale gold in color with an elegant varietal nose of white fruit, spice and integrated vanilla notes, this seductive Chardonnay delivers a rich, buttery texture, firm backbone and lovely acidic balance. ...
View More Details
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Fabiano that is 1.50l.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Conterno Fantino that is 750ml.
View More Details

Our selection of Chardonnay comes from around the world because of the grape's versatility. It is famously low maintenance and adapts well to a variety of climates, meaning it can be grown nearly anywhere, including cooler, harsher climates. Buy Chardonnay wine online from Spain, the U.S., Canada, Austria, Argentina, France, Greece and others for a wide variety. The versatility of the grape makes it a favorite amongst winemakers and drinkers alike.

Chardonnay is a dry, full-bodied white wine. It is characterized by its very fruity flavors, but its buttery flavors cut out the expected sweetness. Its fruit flavors vary from lemon and apple to pear, pineapple, fig, peach and passion fruit. It may also include honeysuckle, vanilla and almond for added dimension. The big flavor range is a result of the two approaches to production. Oaked Chardonnay tends to be more creamy and buttery whereas unoaked Chardonnay is zesty with a strong apple flavor and tropical, citrusy notes.

The fruity flavors of the Chardonnay pair well with seafood and light meats, and the buttery side pairs well with mushrooms, cream sauces and most soft cheeses. Enjoy a it with fish and herbs or a nice plate of fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp.

Oaked or unoaked? It is time for you to weigh in on the great debate. We recommend doing thorough research to decide which side you will be on. In preparation, shop Chardonnay online at Wine Chateau. We carry Rombauer Chardonnay as well as Korbel, Etienne Sauzet, Rodney Strong, and other Chardonnay. Try them all to be fully educated on the different varieties and find your favorite.

1 2 3 4 5 6