Results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
Sparking garnet in color, this Willamette Valley Pinot Noir sports aromas of red raspberry and wild strawberry. Flavors are focused and bursting with red and blue fruits, a hint of cocoa and silky smooth ...
View More Details
The grapes for The Four Graces Pinot Gris are sourced from our Foley Family Estate vineyard (37%) as well as Olsen Vineyard & Kramer Vineyard for the remaining (63%), two high quality Willamette Valley ...
View More Details
The grapes for The Four Graces Pinot Blanc come from our Foley Family Estate vineyard (78%) and Niederberger Vineyard (22%) both in the Willamette Valley.
View More Details

Oregon's wine production is concentrated in three main growing regions, two of which are located within the state and one that straddles the border of Oregon and Washington. The state offers a variety and complexity that allow its wines to compete within the world market.

Although the grapes, wineries and areas surrounding them are not as developed as the wineries in California, Oregon does well considering its significantly smaller size. Wineries have become a quickly growing tourist attraction affecting the state's economy. Winemakers within Oregon welcome visitors and benefit most from on-site sales and stays.

The most popular and successful grape in the region is Pinot Noir, but other popular grapes include Pinot Gris, Riesling and Chardonnay. The dozens of wineries in Oregon produce wines that are typically marketed as varietals. Oregon produces several styles of wine in addition to the traditional still wine. Shop our selection at Wine Chateau for the region's sparkling wine, ice wine and dessert wine to step outside the box.