Italian Wines

Results 2776 - 2790 of 3116
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 ... 185 186 187 ... 208
Enjoy this wine from Veneto Prosecco produced by Casa Vinicola Zonin and is a Sparkling Wine - Imported vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
The bouquet consists of fresh fruit aromas, particularly blueberry. It is a fresh, approachable wine that is medium in body and well-balanced with a smooth finish. A blend of two of Piedmont’s native ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2004 vintage produced by Villa Caccione that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Tuscany Toscano produced by Avignonesi and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
The Frescobaldi family selected Vecchie Viti to continue the tradition of reserving a private-collection wine for each newborn family member. This wine, sourced from the oldest, and most deeply-rooted vines ...
View More Details
Colimoro is a ruby-red wine with the aroma of dried cherries accented with a hint of spice. The medium bodied wine is fruit forward and balanced by moderate acidity and soft tannins. Colimoro Montepulciano ...
View More Details
This Tuscan wine is made from 100% Sangiovese grapes. A light to medium-bodied wine with hints of fresh fruit and olive aromas; flavors of red berries with a crisp acidity and long finish.
View More Details
Color: Ruby red with nuances of violetAroma: Intense aromas of ripe red berries. Palate: Soft and elegant, with flavors of red berry fruit and a pleasant acidity, leading to a lingering finish.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Veneto Soave produced by Famiglie that is 750ml.
View More Details
From a rigorous and careful selection of our best Sangiovese grapes comes the Chianti Classico Carobbio Reserve. The colour is deep red garnet enhanced by a complex aroma of red fruits and a pleasant final ...
View More Details
Noble and generous, glory of old Piedmont, a wine suitable for long aging, Barolo is the absolute master of the table. It conquers the palate with the conviction of strength, harmony and fullness and holds ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2010 vintage from Tuscany Brunello di Montalcino produced by Ruffino that is 750ml.
View More Details
Orvieto Classico is one of the best known white wines from Central Italy. Its long history begins with the Etruscans and continues in the Middle Ages when it was a Papal favorite. It is a classic Italian ...
View More Details
Ruby red. Intense aroma of mature fruit, with herbal hints and delicate spicy notes. Harmonic taste with sweet and velvet tannins, of good length.
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 ... 185 186 187 ... 208