Narrow Your Search

Wines

Results 8356 - 8370 of 17139
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 ... 557 558 559 ... 1143
Enjoy this wine from Oregon Willamette Valley produced by Fries Family Wines and is a Oregon Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
On the eye: Sparkling, crystalline pale gold with slight green highlights. Abundant effervescence, fine and regular, with fine, delicate bubbles.On the nose: Pure, concentrated and expressive, with floral ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a French Still Wine 2009 vintage from Bordeaux Haut Medoc produced by Chateau d’Issan that is 750ml.
View More Details
Elegant aromas of bananas, apricots and juicy pear puree lead to a bright, fresh and charming palate.
View More Details
This fine wine is a California Still Wine 2014 vintage from California Napa County produced by Krupp Brothers Estates that is 750ml.
View More Details
This high end wine is a California Still Wine 2012 vintage from California Sonoma County produced by Lynmar that is 750ml.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Jersey Blush 750ml
Sale: $11.97
A vibrant & refreshing pink wine with flavors of sweet plums and fresh-picked strawberries. Jersey Blush is a semi sweet wine with a taste profile similar to a White Zinfandel. This wine is best served ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a French Still Wine 2006 vintage from Bordeaux Haut Medoc produced by Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a French Still Wine 2011 vintage from Rhone Northern Rhone produced by Delas Freres that is 1.50l.
View More Details
The grapes are picked by hand and harvested based on their phenolic maturation, using small crates. In the cellar, they undergo fermentation in stainless steel vats. After malolactic fermentation, the wine ...
View More Details
Savage Red 2011 750ml
Sale: $38.97
This high end wine is a South African Still Wine 2011 vintage from Western Cape Cape Point produced by Cape Point Vineyards that is 750ml.
View More Details
Straw-yellow with light green and brilliant hints. Varietal with aroma of exotic fruit, banana and delicate notes of yellow flowers. Fresh, soft and pleasant. Mid bodied and good length.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Western Cape produced by Cederberg and is a South African Still Wine 2013 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Nobilissima pays tribute to the protector of Venice, a winged lion that sits atop the majestic eastern column in the Piazzetta di San Marco and has come to symbolize the strength and pride of its people. ...
View More Details
1 ... 557 558 559 ... 1143