left
right

Mr. Boston Liqueur Black Raspberry

Bottle Size: 1.00l Item #: 1014220
This item is not currently available for purchase.

Mr. Boston Liqueur Black Raspberry 1.00l

Mr. Boston Liqueur Black Raspberry

Mr. Boston Black Raspberry Liqueur - based on fresh, wild raspberries - has a magnificent colour and a very aromatic taste.

Mr. Boston distillery was founded in the Roxbury, Massachusetts neighborhood of Boston in 1933 by Irwin "Red" Benjamin and Hyman C. Berkowitz. Old Mister Boston was known for its collectible bottles such as the 1953 Presidential Inaugural Bottle. Over time, through a series of changes of ownership, the words "Old" and "Mr." were dropped from the name until it was known simply as "Boston."The distillery was a major employer in the Boston area from the 1930s until its closing circa 1986 when the parent company, Glenmore Distillers, shut down operations and the brand vanished. The building that housed Old Mr. Boston's operations is now owned by the City of Boston and is in use appropriately as a City Inspectional Services headquarters.

Availability

This product is not currently available for purchase.
Mr. Boston Mr. Boston Liqueur Black Raspberry
BOTTLE SIZE: 1.00l
Mr. Boston Black Raspberry Liqueur - based on fresh, wild raspberries - has a magnificent colour and a very aromatic taste.
 

Notes on the Mr. Boston Liqueur Black Raspberry 1.00L

Technical Notes Mr. Boston distillery was founded in the Roxbury, Massachusetts neighborhood of Boston in 1933 by Irwin "Red" Benjamin and Hyman C. Berkowitz. Old Mister Boston was known for its collectible bottles such as the 1953 Presidential Inaugural Bottle. Over time, through a series of changes of ownership, the words "Old" and "Mr." were dropped from the name until it was known simply as "Boston."The distillery was a major employer in the Boston area from the 1930s until its closing circa 1986 when the parent company, Glenmore Distillers, shut down operations and the brand vanished. The building that housed Old Mr. Boston's operations is now owned by the City of Boston and is in use appropriately as a City Inspectional Services headquarters.