Color: Light yellow.Bouquet: Notes reminiscent of ripe fruit (white peaches, pears and mature chamomile) mingle with sweet notes of vanilla deriving from the refinement in oak.Flavor: Harmonious, elegant, refined.
Part of the Pinot Grigio is then fermented in stainless steel tanks (40%) and the remaining 60% is fermented in small oak barrels, 1-2 years old, to obtain a delicate contribution of oak to the fruity notes of the Pinot Grigio. After fermentation the wine remains in oak barrels for 6-8 months. After 10-11 months the wine fermented in stainless steel is blended with the wine fermented in barriques.
Ideal as an aperitif. Pairs well with polentas, au gratin dishes, pasta with porcini mushrooms, fish and white meats.