left
right

Quinta Do Vallado Douro 2009

Bottle Size: 750ml Item #: 1699844
This item is not currently available for purchase.

Quinta Do Vallado Douro 2009 750ml

Quinta Do Vallado Douro

A full-bodied red with structured, mature and round tannins that lead to a long, persistent finish.

30% Touriga Franca/25% Touriga Nacional/20% Tinta Roriz/20% Vinhas Velhas/5% Sousao). 80% of the grapes are selected from younger vines (8-12 years old) with the remaining 20% from vines that are at least 70 years old. The majority of the grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks, while a portion of the older-vine grapes were crushed by foot and fermented in lagares. 80% of the final blend aged for 14 months in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 20% was aged in French oak barriques for 14 months.

Availability

This product is not currently available for purchase.
Quinta Do Vallado Quinta Do Vallado Douro 2009
BOTTLE SIZE: 750ml
 

Notes on the Quinta Do Vallado Douro 750ML 2009

Tasting Notes A full-bodied red with structured, mature and round tannins that lead to a long, persistent finish.

Technical Notes 30% Touriga Franca/25% Touriga Nacional/20% Tinta Roriz/20% Vinhas Velhas/5% Sousao). 80% of the grapes are selected from younger vines (8-12 years old) with the remaining 20% from vines that are at least 70 years old. The majority of the grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks, while a portion of the older-vine grapes were crushed by foot and fermented in lagares. 80% of the final blend aged for 14 months in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 20% was aged in French oak barriques for 14 months.