left
right

Santa Rita Chardonnay Reserva 2010

Bottle Size: 750ml Item #: 1731562
This item is not currently available for purchase.

Santa Rita Chardonnay Reserva 2010 750ml

Santa Rita Chardonnay Reserva

25% of this wine is fermented and aged in French and American oak barrels for seven months. During this process, the wine is kept on its lees to enhance roundness. The remaining 75% is fermented in stainless steel vats to produce maximum fruit expression.

14.4% abv

Enjoy with seafood, lobster, salads and white meat dishes.

Availability

This product is not currently available for purchase.
Santa Rita Santa Rita Chardonnay Reserva 2010
BOTTLE SIZE: 750ml
 

Notes on the Santa Rita Chardonnay Reserva 750ML 2010

Wine Maker Notes 25% of this wine is fermented and aged in French and American oak barrels for seven months. During this process, the wine is kept on its lees to enhance roundness. The remaining 75% is fermented in stainless steel vats to produce maximum fruit expression.

Technical Notes 14.4% abv

Food Pairing Enjoy with seafood, lobster, salads and white meat dishes.