left
right

Santa Rita Carmenere 120 2012

Bottle Size: 750ml Item #: 1749280
This item is not currently available for purchase.

Santa Rita Carmenere 120 2012 750ml

Santa Rita Carmenere 120

Intense ruby red with violet hues.Ripe red fruit and fragrant spices.Fresh, light-bodied and elegant with a commanding, fruity flavor rounded out by soft tannins.

30% of the grapes undergo a cold pre-fermentation maceration, while the remaining 70% are partially crushed and fermented between 73-78°F with selected yeasts. 20% of the wine is then aged in American or French oak barrels for 6 months. The rest is kept in stainless steel vats until blending and bottling.

14.2% abv

A perfect match with lamb, chicken and hearty stews..

Availability

This product is not currently available for purchase.
Vina Santa Rita Santa Rita Carmenere 120 2012
BOTTLE SIZE: 750ml
Intense ruby red with violet hues.Ripe red fruit and fragrant spices.Fresh, light-bodied and elegant with a commanding, fruity flavor rounded out by soft tannins.
 

Notes on the Santa Rita Carmenere 120 750ML 2012

Wine Maker Notes 30% of the grapes undergo a cold pre-fermentation maceration, while the remaining 70% are partially crushed and fermented between 73-78°F with selected yeasts. 20% of the wine is then aged in American or French oak barrels for 6 months. The rest is kept in stainless steel vats until blending and bottling.

Technical Notes 14.2% abv

Food Pairing A perfect match with lamb, chicken and hearty stews..