Results 31 - 45 of 84
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ri-freshingly Real wine with just a touch of sunshine. The succulent flavor of peach splashes over your tastebuds with a crisp and silky real Italian Chardonnay. It’s delicate. It’s intense. It’s refreshing!
View More Details
Straw yellow in color, shows delicate aromas of pear, tropical fruit and spice confirmed on an elegant, fresh and persistent palate.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2006 vintage from Sicily Sicilia produced by Lanzara that is 750ml.
View More Details
Colour: straw yellow with typical golden hues.Nose: fresh, complex, rich with scent of banana, green apple and white flowers. Interesting ripe chardonnay grape aroma. Palate: fine, velvety, harmonic, medium ...
View More Details
Straw-yellow with light green and brilliant hints. Varietal with aroma of exotic fruit, banana and delicate notes of yellow flowers. Fresh, soft and pleasant. Mid bodied and good length.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Azienda Agricola Vigna Rionda that is 750ml.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Sparkling Wine - Imported 2008 vintage from Lombardy Franciacorta produced by Barone Pizzini that is 750ml.
View More Details
Fresh notes of orange blossom, thyme, rose and lavender. Fresh, snappy and mineral with a sea-salt tinged and fruity aftertaste. It maintains a very good balance between softness and acidity. Wine-growing ...
View More Details
A firmer, fresher, more European style of Chardonnay, Barricato 40 shows intense varietal character, with refined white fruit, spice and vanilla notes on both the nose and the palate. The texture is delicate ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Umbria Umbria produced by Falesco that is 750ml.
View More Details
Bright pale gold in color with an elegant varietal nose of white fruit, spice and integrated vanilla notes, this seductive Chardonnay delivers a rich, buttery texture, firm backbone and lovely acidic balance. ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Fabiano that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Umbria Umbria produced by Falesco and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Color - Pale goldBouquet - Fresh, with exotic fruit aromas and floral nuances.Taste - Harmonious and crisp, with lingering apple and pear flavors. The must is obtained through a gentle pressing of the grapes ...
View More Details

At Wine Chateau, our selection of white wines ranges in the thousands and features the top brands and varieties you love. With no restrictions on shelf space like you get with stores, our collection offers a wide range of prices, growing regions and varieties. Browse varieties such as Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Bordeaux blends and more. Extra search options make it easy for you to narrow down the possibilities without having to wander around a store.

White wine is known as the gateway wine, but there is much more to these wines than the tame color would have you believe. Of course we have subtle, easy-to-drink whites that don't require a refined palate, but we also have more complex whites that deserve a slow sip and savoring. For those with dietary restrictions, our collection of white wines includes kosher and organic labels.

Whether you are just getting into the wine world with or you're a connoisseur who appreciates the petrol notes in a Riesling, we make it easy for you to find something you'll love. Buy a bottle to dip your toes into a new variety, or buy it by the case to make sure you have enough on hand for dinner parties and unexpected gift giving. Shop white wines online for less at Wine Chateau where we feature fine wines, gift baskets and deal on free shipping on your favorites.

1 2 3 4 5 6