Results 46 - 60 of 93
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Sparkling Wine - Imported 2011 vintage from Lombardy Franciacorta produced by Barone Pizzini that is 750ml.
View More Details
Tropical fruit flavors of banana and star fruit are complemented by crisp golden apple aromas. Notes of acacia further enhance the bouquet. Produced from Estate-grown fruit, Viberti Chardonnay is vinified ...
View More Details
Pale yellow with green highlights the wine offers a rich mousse with a persistent bead and clean zesty finish. An elegantly fresh, vivacious and full Franciacorta, characterized by pleasing fruity and floral ...
View More Details
Chardonnay is a French grape variety that has been cultivated in the vineyards of Lavis and Pressano for more than 100 years. Simboli Chardonnay wine is characterized by its elegance and freshness – ...
View More Details
Bright pale gold in color with an elegant varietal nose of white fruit, spice and integrated vanilla notes, this seductive Chardonnay delivers a rich, buttery texture, firm backbone and lovely acidic balance. ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Sparkling Wine - Imported 2008 vintage from Lombardy Franciacorta produced by Barone Pizzini that is 750ml.
View More Details
Fresh notes of orange blossom, thyme, rose and lavender. Fresh, snappy and mineral with a sea-salt tinged and fruity aftertaste. It maintains a very good balance between softness and acidity. Wine-growing ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Fabiano that is 1.50l.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine vintage from Veneto produced by San Giuseppe that is 750ml.
View More Details
Rotari Brut 2013 750ml
Sale: $19.97
ColorStraw green with elegant yellow notesAromaRich, with a mix of fruits - pineapple, green apple and yellow apple - and white flowers, enriched with pleasant and delicate yeasty notesStructureFull, viscous, ...
View More Details
Fermented and aged in stainless steel to preserve its fresh aromas of citrus, melons, and tropical fruits, this Chardonnay is pale lemon in color with lemon-green hues. On the palate, it offers bright, ...
View More Details
The cool winters and warm summers of Venice impart Santa Margherita Chardonnay with persistent aromas of tropical flowers and white-fleshed fruits. Crisp and clean developed fruit flavors make this a refreshing ...
View More Details
The name ”L’Altro” means ”the other” in Italian.Piodilei is the family’s most prestigious and firstproduced Chardonnay. The L’Altro is Pio Cesare’s”other” ...
View More Details

At Wine Chateau, our selection of white wines ranges in the thousands and features the top brands and varieties you love. With no restrictions on shelf space like you get with stores, our collection offers a wide range of prices, growing regions and varieties. Browse varieties such as Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Bordeaux blends and more. Extra search options make it easy for you to narrow down the possibilities without having to wander around a store.

White wine is known as the gateway wine, but there is much more to these wines than the tame color would have you believe. Of course we have subtle, easy-to-drink whites that don't require a refined palate, but we also have more complex whites that deserve a slow sip and savoring. For those with dietary restrictions, our collection of white wines includes kosher and organic labels.

Whether you are just getting into the wine world with or you're a connoisseur who appreciates the petrol notes in a Riesling, we make it easy for you to find something you'll love. Buy a bottle to dip your toes into a new variety, or buy it by the case to make sure you have enough on hand for dinner parties and unexpected gift giving. Shop white wines online for less at Wine Chateau where we feature fine wines, gift baskets and deal on free shipping on your favorites.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7