Results 76 - 89 of 89
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6
This fine wine is a Sparkling Wine - Imported 2014 vintage from Veneto produced by Charles Smith that is 750ml.
View More Details
Colour: straw yellow with typical golden hues.Nose: fresh, complex, rich with scent of banana, green apple and white flowers. Interesting ripe chardonnay grape aroma. Palate: fine, velvety, harmonic, medium ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Santa Marina and is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Color: Straw yellowBouquet: Fruity and delicateFlavor: Dry and well-balanced
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Umbria Umbria produced by Marchesi Antinori that is 750ml.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Tuscany Toscano produced by Avignonesi that is 750ml.
View More Details
Fermented and aged in stainless steel to preserve its fresh aromas of citrus, melons, and tropical fruits, this Chardonnay is pale lemon in color with lemon-green hues. On the palate, it offers bright, ...
View More Details
The name ”L’Altro” means ”the other” in Italian.Piodilei is the family’s most prestigious and firstproduced Chardonnay. The L’Altro is Pio Cesare’s”other” ...
View More Details
Colour: A straw-yellow colour, with slight golden reflections, the bouquet is full of fresh, white pulp fruit and tropical fruit scents, in addition to a slightly-spicy vanilla note.Taste: Delicate, pleasant ...
View More Details
Tasca d’Almerita’s Chardonnay was bottled as a DOC wine for the first time with the 2012 vintage. Chardonnay cuttings from Burgundy were first brought to Siciliy’s Tenuta Regaleali in ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Bright straw yellow. Intense, quite persistent, fruity with notes of tropical fruit. Full-bodied, balanced, intense and quite persistent. Easy to drink, perfect as an aperitif, good with light main courses, ...
View More Details
Rotari Brut 2013 750ml
Sale: $19.97
ColorStraw green with elegant yellow notesAromaRich, with a mix of fruits - pineapple, green apple and yellow apple - and white flowers, enriched with pleasant and delicate yeasty notesStructureFull, viscous, ...
View More Details
The cool winters and warm summers of Venice impart Santa Margherita Chardonnay with persistent aromas of tropical flowers and white-fleshed fruits. Crisp and clean developed fruit flavors make this a refreshing ...
View More Details

At Wine Chateau, our selection of white wines ranges in the thousands and features the top brands and varieties you love. With no restrictions on shelf space like you get with stores, our collection offers a wide range of prices, growing regions and varieties. Browse varieties such as Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Bordeaux blends and more. Extra search options make it easy for you to narrow down the possibilities without having to wander around a store.

White wine is known as the gateway wine, but there is much more to these wines than the tame color would have you believe. Of course we have subtle, easy-to-drink whites that don't require a refined palate, but we also have more complex whites that deserve a slow sip and savoring. For those with dietary restrictions, our collection of white wines includes kosher and organic labels.

Whether you are just getting into the wine world with or you're a connoisseur who appreciates the petrol notes in a Riesling, we make it easy for you to find something you'll love. Buy a bottle to dip your toes into a new variety, or buy it by the case to make sure you have enough on hand for dinner parties and unexpected gift giving. Shop white wines online for less at Wine Chateau where we feature fine wines, gift baskets and deal on free shipping on your favorites.

1 2 3 4 5 6