Results 61 - 75 of 83
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6
A brilliant, straw-yellow color with light green glints, this medium-bodied white offers delicate aromas of subtropical fruits coupled with lively acidity.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Sicily Sicilia produced by Cantine Settesoli that is 750ml.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2011 vintage from Abruzzo produced by Masciarelli that is 750ml.
View More Details
Colour: A straw-yellow colour, with slight golden reflections, the bouquet is full of fresh, white pulp fruit and tropical fruit scents, in addition to a slightly-spicy vanilla note.Taste: Delicate, pleasant ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Tuscany Toscano produced by Ruffino and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine produced by Folonari and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
The wines from this historic, family-owned estate are some of the best expressions of the Alto Adige region. This Alto Adige classic is made from 100% estate-grown Chardonnay, which is vinified in stainless ...
View More Details
Tasca d’Almerita’s Chardonnay was bottled as a DOC wine for the first time with the 2012 vintage. Chardonnay cuttings from Burgundy were first brought to Siciliy’s Tenuta Regaleali in ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Santa Marina and is a Italian Still Wine vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Umbria Umbria produced by Marchesi Antinori that is 750ml.
View More Details
COLOUR: intense straw yellow with golden hues.BOUEQUET: intense and fruity with hints of vanilla and mountain flowers.TASTE: Full, enveloping, balanced and round. Langhe Chardonnay is a white wine that ...
View More Details
Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Veneto produced by Sant’Andrea that is 1.50l.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Ca’ Donini that is 750ml.
View More Details

At Wine Chateau, our selection of white wines ranges in the thousands and features the top brands and varieties you love. With no restrictions on shelf space like you get with stores, our collection offers a wide range of prices, growing regions and varieties. Browse varieties such as Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Bordeaux blends and more. Extra search options make it easy for you to narrow down the possibilities without having to wander around a store.

White wine is known as the gateway wine, but there is much more to these wines than the tame color would have you believe. Of course we have subtle, easy-to-drink whites that don't require a refined palate, but we also have more complex whites that deserve a slow sip and savoring. For those with dietary restrictions, our collection of white wines includes kosher and organic labels.

Whether you are just getting into the wine world with or you're a connoisseur who appreciates the petrol notes in a Riesling, we make it easy for you to find something you'll love. Buy a bottle to dip your toes into a new variety, or buy it by the case to make sure you have enough on hand for dinner parties and unexpected gift giving. Shop white wines online for less at Wine Chateau where we feature fine wines, gift baskets and deal on free shipping on your favorites.

1 2 3 4 5 6