Results 46 - 60 of 95
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Azienda Agricola Vigna Rionda that is 750ml.
View More Details
Straw-yellow with light green and brilliant hints. Varietal with aroma of exotic fruit, banana and delicate notes of yellow flowers. Fresh, soft and pleasant. Mid bodied and good length.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Sicily Contea di Sclafani produced by Tasca d’Almerita and is a Italian Still Wine 2009 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Pale yellow with green highlights the wine offers a rich mousse with a persistent bead and clean zesty finish. An elegantly fresh, vivacious and full Franciacorta, characterized by pleasing fruity and floral ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Sparkling Wine - Imported 2008 vintage from Lombardy Franciacorta produced by Barone Pizzini that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Umbria Umbria produced by Marchesi Antinori and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Santa Marina and is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Trentino-Alto Adige Alto Adige - Sudtirol produced by Alois Lageder that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Sparkling Wine - Imported 2014 vintage from Veneto produced by Charles Smith that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Tuscany Toscano produced by Ruffino and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Umbria Umbria produced by Marchesi Antinori that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2012 vintage from Abruzzo Terre di Chieti produced by Farnese that is 750ml.
View More Details

At Wine Chateau, our selection of white wines ranges in the thousands and features the top brands and varieties you love. With no restrictions on shelf space like you get with stores, our collection offers a wide range of prices, growing regions and varieties. Browse varieties such as Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Bordeaux blends and more. Extra search options make it easy for you to narrow down the possibilities without having to wander around a store.

White wine is known as the gateway wine, but there is much more to these wines than the tame color would have you believe. Of course we have subtle, easy-to-drink whites that don't require a refined palate, but we also have more complex whites that deserve a slow sip and savoring. For those with dietary restrictions, our collection of white wines includes kosher and organic labels.

Whether you are just getting into the wine world with or you're a connoisseur who appreciates the petrol notes in a Riesling, we make it easy for you to find something you'll love. Buy a bottle to dip your toes into a new variety, or buy it by the case to make sure you have enough on hand for dinner parties and unexpected gift giving. Shop white wines online for less at Wine Chateau where we feature fine wines, gift baskets and deal on free shipping on your favorites.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7