Results 76 - 90 of 95
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Traditional vinification of white wine at controlled temperatures of around 18-20°C; straw-yellow in color, pleasant fragrance, fruity, fine, distinctive,dry flavor, harmonic, lightly aromatic.
View More Details
Colour: A straw-yellow colour, with slight golden reflections, the bouquet is full of fresh, white pulp fruit and tropical fruit scents, in addition to a slightly-spicy vanilla note.Taste: Delicate, pleasant ...
View More Details
Monteverro Chardonnay is bursting with sweet aromas of pear, honey, vanilla, apricot, and white chocolate. It is balanced by mild notes of white truffles and roasted nuts. The first sips are fresh revealing ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Veneto produced by Sant’Andrea that is 1.50l.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Conterno Fantino that is 750ml.
View More Details
Colour: A straw-yellow colour, with slight golden reflections, the bouquet is full of fresh, white pulp fruit and tropical fruit scents, in addition to a slightly-spicy vanilla note.Taste: Delicate, pleasant ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Ca’ Donini that is 750ml.
View More Details
Traditional vinification of white wine at controlled temperatures of around 18-20°C; straw-yellow in color, pleasant fragrance, fruity, fine, distinctive,dry flavor, harmonic, lightly aromatic.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Piedmont Langhe produced by La Spinona and is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2011 vintage from Abruzzo produced by Masciarelli that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Tuscany Toscano produced by Avignonesi that is 750ml.
View More Details
Maculan Chardonnay combines the pleasant weight of the Chardonnay grape with the freshness of this cool climate growing zone at the foot of the Alps in northern Veneto. Fermented in stainless steel and ...
View More Details

At Wine Chateau, our selection of white wines ranges in the thousands and features the top brands and varieties you love. With no restrictions on shelf space like you get with stores, our collection offers a wide range of prices, growing regions and varieties. Browse varieties such as Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Bordeaux blends and more. Extra search options make it easy for you to narrow down the possibilities without having to wander around a store.

White wine is known as the gateway wine, but there is much more to these wines than the tame color would have you believe. Of course we have subtle, easy-to-drink whites that don't require a refined palate, but we also have more complex whites that deserve a slow sip and savoring. For those with dietary restrictions, our collection of white wines includes kosher and organic labels.

Whether you are just getting into the wine world with or you're a connoisseur who appreciates the petrol notes in a Riesling, we make it easy for you to find something you'll love. Buy a bottle to dip your toes into a new variety, or buy it by the case to make sure you have enough on hand for dinner parties and unexpected gift giving. Shop white wines online for less at Wine Chateau where we feature fine wines, gift baskets and deal on free shipping on your favorites.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7