Results 31 - 45 of 99
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
characteristic bouquet with notes of green pepper, tomate leaves and unripe peach. Mineral taste, balanced and refreshing with a long aromatic
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by Morassutti and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Branko’s richly aromatic and highly distinctive Sauvignon offers a range of perceptions reminiscent of pennyroyal, sage, rosemary and elderflowers, tempting the nostrils with a thrillingly satisfying ...
View More Details
This wine is a lively yellow of mid-range intensity and it appears crystalline in the glass. It’s perfumes are clear-cut and well-defined. You’ll discover meadow flowers, jasmine and pear. To ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2005 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Ramandolo produced by Bernardis di Martinez that is 750ml.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2010 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by Jermann that is 750ml.
View More Details
Hints of herbs, cold climate fruits, apricot and white peach and a vibrant freshness.
View More Details
Color: Intense straw yellowAroma: Elegant, complex and captivating. Aromas of exotic fruit integrate with notes of herbs, acacia flower, citrus peel and sweet almond.Palate: A seductive wine with deep, ...
View More Details
Elegant aromas of bananas, apricots and juicy pear puree lead to a bright, fresh and charming palate.
View More Details
Like many other varieties, Pinot Grigio was imported from France and it is to the excellence the grape achieves here that the Collio owes much of its fame. This fruit-forward, characterful wine melds very ...
View More Details
A wine obtained exclusively from Pinot Bianco grapes, a varietal of great excellence, particularly suited to hilly areas, which has adapted perfectly to Friuli and in particular to the area of Collio. The ...
View More Details
VUJ (eye) offers great balance and complexity with an aromatic tone.
View More Details
This straw-colored wine has golden reflections. To the nose, it gives off pronounced floral scents that become fruity, recalling the flavor of apple and ripened pear. The palate will find this wine soft ...
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7