Results 541 - 555 of 975
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 ... 36 37 38 ... 65
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Campania produced by Aziende Agricole Joaquin that is 750ml.
View More Details
Colour: straw-yellow with typical greenish hues.Nose: fresh, fruity, delightful with special scent of almond and green apple. Interesting fresh cortese grape aroma. Palate: fresh, harmonic and fruity. The ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by Morassutti that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Voveti Prosecco 750ml
Sale: $16.97
Our Prosecco comes from predominately Veneto (Valdobbiadene, Vidor, Col San Martino) and is vinified from Friuli-Venezia Giulia (DOC). Grapes are hand-harvested late in September and transported to the ...
View More Details
A typical variety of the Roero, this wine also obtains excellent results in the Langhe. Aromatic and captivating, it is distinguished by its floral, fresh nose. Pairs well with appetizers, first course, ...
View More Details
COLOUR: Straw yellow with greenish hues. AROMA: Floral and delicate with hints of bread crust.TASTE: Full-bodied, fresh and light.
View More Details
Brilliant lemon-green in color, playful aromas of green apples and pears are underscored by notes of white peaches and apricots. On the palate, tangy acidity unfolds into a long, harmonious finish. One ...
View More Details
A brilliant expression of Castelli di Jesi, made with grapes grown in clay- and limestone-rich soils. This Verdicchio is fresh, with citrus notes and a rich finish.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Apulia Salento produced by Leone de Castris and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Tuscany Toscano produced by Castello Banfi and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Pio Pinot Grigio 1.50l
Sale: $12.97
Light golden yellow color, with the aroma of Acacia wild flowers. Wine exhibits a dry crisp flavor reminiscent of crisp apple
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Castello di Gabbiano that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Veneto Prosecco produced by Belmondo and is a Sparkling Wine - Imported vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Founded in 1848, the Tiefenbrunner winery is situated near Entiklar, a picturesque hamlet in the heart of the Italian Alps. Made from 100% Pinot Bianco fermented in stainless steel, this wine is aged briefly ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 ... 36 37 38 ... 65