Results 76 - 90 of 91
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Veneto produced by Sant’Andrea that is 1.50l.
View More Details
COLOUR: intense straw yellow with golden hues.BOUEQUET: intense and fruity with hints of vanilla and mountain flowers.TASTE: Full, enveloping, balanced and round. Langhe Chardonnay is a white wine that ...
View More Details
Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto ...
View More Details
Color: Brilliant strawAroma: Intense bouquet that combines mineral notes with apple, nectarines, nuts, and a touch of oak.Palate: An exceptional acidity that balances nicely with the fruit, weight, silky ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Conterno Fantino that is 750ml.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Colour: A straw-yellow colour, with slight golden reflections, the bouquet is full of fresh, white pulp fruit and tropical fruit scents, in addition to a slightly-spicy vanilla note.Taste: Delicate, pleasant ...
View More Details
Made from Chardonnay grapes; Grown on soils of limestone gravel & moraine debris. Fermented in stainless steel tanks.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2006 vintage from Sicily Sicilia produced by Lanzara that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Ca’ Donini that is 750ml.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Tuscany Toscano produced by Avignonesi that is 750ml.
View More Details
A brilliant, straw-yellow color with light green glints, this medium-bodied white offers delicate aromas of subtropical fruits coupled with lively acidity.
View More Details
Maculan Chardonnay combines the pleasant weight of the Chardonnay grape with the freshness of this cool climate growing zone at the foot of the Alps in northern Veneto. Fermented in stainless steel and ...
View More Details
Created in 1990 as a sparkling wine for the friends of Count Giuseppe Tasca, this is a brut ”millesimato” or vintage wine. Made from 100% Chardonnay from the parcels with the best sun exposures, ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2011 vintage from Sicily Contessa Entellina produced by Donnafugata that is 750ml.
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7