Results 46 - 60 of 126
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
characteristic bouquet with notes of green pepper, tomate leaves and unripe peach. Mineral taste, balanced and refreshing with a long aromatic
View More Details
Cupra Ramato continues a tradition of the Republic of Venice, since “ramato,” or coppery, was the term that referred to Pinot Grigio in contracts. A special vinification practice led to the ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Straw yellow with bright green reflections.Almondblossom is distinct on the nose followed by floral notes of hawthorn and camomile leavingspace for a vegetal background. In the mouth it is well-structured, ...
View More Details
Straw-yellow with green tints. Nose shows pink grapefruit, green peppers, and fresh sage. The well structured and silky body finishes with crisp citrus that lingers on the palate.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2005 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Ramandolo produced by Bernardis di Martinez that is 750ml.
View More Details
Color: yellow with intense coppery highlights Nose: broad and complex, with flowery notes of wild roses, acacia blossom, tropical fruit and apricot; Palate: fruity, elegant and full-bodied, with a good ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by Morassutti and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Branko’s richly aromatic and highly distinctive Sauvignon offers a range of perceptions reminiscent of pennyroyal, sage, rosemary and elderflowers, tempting the nostrils with a thrillingly satisfying ...
View More Details
Made from 100% Sauvignon Blanc from the Collio region famous for producing aromatic whines with great depth and acidity. After the harvest the wine is fermented in stainless steel vats for a few months ...
View More Details
Like many other varieties, Pinot Grigio was imported from France and it is to the excellence the grape achieves here that the Collio owes much of its fame. This fruit-forward, characterful wine melds very ...
View More Details
This lightly effervescent wine is a unique blend of Moscato and Brachetto. The Moscato exhibits fresh, fruit flavors, while the Brachetto adds the delicate pink hue, weight and structure. It possesses the ...
View More Details
FLAVOURAppealingly full-flavored; very well-balanced and persistent.
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5 ... 9