Results 61 - 75 of 127
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9
Hints of herbs, cold climate fruits, apricot and white peach and a vibrant freshness.
View More Details
VUJ (eye) offers great balance and complexity with an aromatic tone.
View More Details
Genuinely Friulian, by history, lineage and emotional resonance, the Friulano grape keeps its pledge to deliver a generous, warm drinking experience to which time adds personality and new dimensions of ...
View More Details
Peachy stone fruit flavors mark this delicately expressive wine which shows classic floral and hazelnut nuances, a clean, silky texture and a fine, crisp finish which confirms the palate.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by Morassutti and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Branko’s richly aromatic and highly distinctive Sauvignon offers a range of perceptions reminiscent of pennyroyal, sage, rosemary and elderflowers, tempting the nostrils with a thrillingly satisfying ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2005 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Ramandolo produced by Bernardis di Martinez that is 750ml.
View More Details
Straw-yellow with green tints. Nose shows pink grapefruit, green peppers, and fresh sage. The well structured and silky body finishes with crisp citrus that lingers on the palate.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by Morassutti that is 1.50l.
View More Details
This straw-colored wine has golden reflections. To the nose, it gives off pronounced floral scents that become fruity, recalling the flavor of apple and ripened pear. The palate will find this wine soft ...
View More Details
Straw yellow with bright green reflections.Almondblossom is distinct on the nose followed by floral notes of hawthorn and camomile leavingspace for a vegetal background. In the mouth it is well-structured, ...
View More Details
Brilliant straw yellow in color, this wine has engaging citrus notes and white fruit on the nose and palate. It has lively acidity, a surprising body and a clean, fresh finish. Pighin Pinot Grigio is an ...
View More Details
Straw-yellow with green tints. Nose shows pink grapefruit, green peppers, and fresh sage. The well structured and silky body finishes with crisp citrus that lingers on the palate. The vineyards are planted ...
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9