Results 46 - 60 of 95
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Azienda Agricola Vigna Rionda that is 750ml.
View More Details
Straw-yellow with light green and brilliant hints. Varietal with aroma of exotic fruit, banana and delicate notes of yellow flowers. Fresh, soft and pleasant. Mid bodied and good length.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Bright, ripe tropical fruit flavors and aromas mark this clean, refined Chardonnay of medium body, finely-tuned balance and supple texture underscored by a fresh acidic note. Vigneto Le Bruniche lies on ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Sicily Contea di Sclafani produced by Tasca d’Almerita and is a Italian Still Wine 2009 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Pale yellow with green highlights the wine offers a rich mousse with a persistent bead and clean zesty finish. An elegantly fresh, vivacious and full Franciacorta, characterized by pleasing fruity and floral ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Sparkling Wine - Imported 2008 vintage from Lombardy Franciacorta produced by Barone Pizzini that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Umbria Umbria produced by Marchesi Antinori and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Santa Marina and is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Tuscany Toscano produced by Borgo Scopeto e Caparzo and is a Italian Still Wine vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2012 vintage from Abruzzo Terre di Chieti produced by Farnese that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Sparkling Wine - Imported 2014 vintage from Veneto produced by Charles Smith that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Tuscany Toscano produced by Borgo Scopeto e Caparzo and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Pure, choice Chardonnay. Vivid straw yellow with green reflections, medium-bodied, crisp fruit, it is a characterful accompaniment to fish, veal, chicken, pasta and delicate cheeses.
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7