Results 46 - 60 of 88
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Pinot Grigio thrives in the area known as the “Venezie” - a vast territory in northwestern Italy encompassing the regions of Veneto, Fruili-Venezia Giulia, and Trentino-Alto Adige. DueTorri ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Pinot Grigio thrives in the area known as the “Venezie” - a vast territory in northwestern Italy encompassing the regions of Veneto, Fruili-Venezia Giulia, and Trentino-Alto Adige. DueTorri ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Colli Orientali del Friuli produced by Vini Valle and is a Italian Still Wine 2016 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Colli Orientali del Friuli produced by Bastianich and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
The flagship wine of the house, Toh! offers quintessential soft and round flavors and aromas of white-fleshed fruits, nuanced citrus and bitter almond.
View More Details
Peachy stone fruit flavors mark this delicately expressive wine which shows classic floral and hazelnut nuances, a clean, silky texture and a fine, crisp finish which confirms the palate.
View More Details
Straw-yellow with green tints. Nose shows pink grapefruit, green peppers, and fresh sage. The well structured and silky body finishes with crisp citrus that lingers on the palate. The vineyards are planted ...
View More Details
This wine is a lively yellow of mid-range intensity and it appears crystalline in the glass. It’s perfumes are clear-cut and well-defined. You’ll discover meadow flowers, jasmine and pear. To ...
View More Details
Made from 100% Pinot Bianco from estate vineyards trained in the Guyot method. Vinification is carried out entirely in temperature-controlled stainless steel. The wine is aged and refined for one year in ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
The wine shows intense and persistent aromas of tomato leaves, with notes of wild green peppers and elderflower. In the mouth, the wine has elegant, fresh and full flavors, and excellent length on the palate.
View More Details
The wine is obtained exclusively from Sauvignon grapes, a varietal of great importance, cultivated in the areas of Sauternes and Bordeaux, from where the grapes have been imported to Friuli where they have ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Collio Goriziano Or Collio produced by Marco Felluga that is 750ml.
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5 6