Results 31 - 45 of 86
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6
Color: Pale gold Aroma: Fresh, with exotic fruit aromas and floral nuances Taste: Harmonious and crisp, with lingering apple and pear flavors
View More Details
Straw yellow in color, shows delicate aromas of pear, tropical fruit and spice confirmed on an elegant, fresh and persistent palate.
View More Details
Bright straw-yellow with a golden sheen.A highly delicate nose of rare intensity, in which the fruity aroma of the varietal and the scent of honey combined with a hint of vanilla and white chocolate, create ...
View More Details
The 2015 vintage is straw yellow in color with bright green highlights. On the nose it smells of floral and citrus fruit with hints of dried herbs and sage. On the palate it is fresh with an excellent balance ...
View More Details
Colour: straw yellow with typical golden hues.Nose: fresh, complex, rich with scent of banana, green apple and white flowers. Interesting ripe chardonnay grape aroma. Palate: fine, velvety, harmonic, medium ...
View More Details
A firmer, fresher, more European style of Chardonnay, Barricato 40 shows intense varietal character, with refined white fruit, spice and vanilla notes on both the nose and the palate. The texture is delicate ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2006 vintage from Sicily Sicilia produced by Lanzara that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Umbria Umbria produced by Falesco that is 750ml.
View More Details
Color: Straw yellowBouquet: Fruity and delicateFlavor: Dry and well-balanced
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Fabiano that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Straw-yellow with light green and brilliant hints. Varietal with aroma of exotic fruit, banana and delicate notes of yellow flowers. Fresh, soft and pleasant. Mid bodied and good length.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Azienda Agricola Vigna Rionda that is 750ml.
View More Details
Fresh notes of orange blossom, thyme, rose and lavender. Fresh, snappy and mineral with a sea-salt tinged and fruity aftertaste. It maintains a very good balance between softness and acidity. Wine-growing ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Sparkling Wine - Imported 2008 vintage from Lombardy Franciacorta produced by Barone Pizzini that is 750ml.
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5 6