Results 31 - 45 of 121
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Brilliant red with a very intense, warm nose that recalls cherry and blueberry notes. This medium bodied Merlot has aromas of wild cherries, cranberries and smoky notes. There is good breadth and fragrance ...
View More Details
90 Point Tasting Panel : Shows intense, persistent aromas of tomato leaves, with wild green peppers and elderflower notes. The wine has elegant, fresh and full flavors on the palate, and excellent length ...
View More Details
Vespa Rosso is uncommonly fruit-forward and structured for a cold weather red wine, and yet it retains many of the spicy, earthy notes that characterize Friulian reds. The extra effort made in both the ...
View More Details
Ruffino Prosecco 750ml
Sale: $11.99
Ruffino Prosecco has been produced from grapes grown in the hilly area of Valdobbiadene, which is the most historically vocated region for the production of Prosecco. Bright straw yellow with fine bubbles. ...
View More Details
Pale straw with light golden reflections.Typically floral notes of Pinot Grigio are joined by the fruit-filled fragrance and body of Chardonnay.Fresh fruit flavors blend harmoniously with an appealing, ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2005 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Ramandolo produced by Bernardis di Martinez that is 750ml.
View More Details
Branko’s richly aromatic and highly distinctive Sauvignon offers a range of perceptions reminiscent of pennyroyal, sage, rosemary and elderflowers, tempting the nostrils with a thrillingly satisfying ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by Morassutti that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Cupra Ramato continues a tradition of the Republic of Venice, since “ramato,” or coppery, was the term that referred to Pinot Grigio in contracts. A special vinification practice led to the ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by Morassutti that is 1.50l.
View More Details
This straw-colored wine has golden reflections. To the nose, it gives off pronounced floral scents that become fruity, recalling the flavor of apple and ripened pear. The palate will find this wine soft ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
characteristic bouquet with notes of green pepper, tomate leaves and unripe peach. Mineral taste, balanced and refreshing with a long aromatic
View More Details
FLAVOURAppealingly full-flavored; very well-balanced and persistent.
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5 ... 9