Results 31 - 45 of 119
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
90 Point Tasting Panel : Shows intense, persistent aromas of tomato leaves, with wild green peppers and elderflower notes. The wine has elegant, fresh and full flavors on the palate, and excellent length ...
View More Details
Aroma: Bright aromas of white peach, pear and spring flowers Taste: Complex and layered with ripe peach, apricot, and pear, a mouthfilling texture and crisp mineral finish.
View More Details
Grapes are harvested by hand during the first couple of weeks in October. The two varieties are then combined, after which they undergo a 12- to 14-day cool fermentation on the skins, to enhance extraction ...
View More Details
Floral tones dominate the nose and are complemented by nuances of almonds. This is a full-bodied white that is zesty and refreshing. Made from 100% Tocai Friulano from the Collio region. The grapes were ...
View More Details
Color: yellow with intense coppery highlights Nose: broad and complex, with flowery notes of wild roses, acacia blossom, tropical fruit and apricot; Palate: fruity, elegant and full-bodied, with a good ...
View More Details
Tasting : Color Brilliant straw yellow with reflections tending to a copper color.Nose Delicate and elegant, calling to mind flavors of vegetables, such as tomato leaf; peach and ripe apples.Palate Savoury ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2005 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Ramandolo produced by Bernardis di Martinez that is 750ml.
View More Details
Branko’s richly aromatic and highly distinctive Sauvignon offers a range of perceptions reminiscent of pennyroyal, sage, rosemary and elderflowers, tempting the nostrils with a thrillingly satisfying ...
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
This straw-colored wine has golden reflections. To the nose, it gives off pronounced floral scents that become fruity, recalling the flavor of apple and ripened pear. The palate will find this wine soft ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by Morassutti that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Straw-yellow with green tints. Nose shows pink grapefruit, green peppers, and fresh sage. The well structured and silky body finishes with crisp citrus that lingers on the palate.
View More Details
The unique climate of the area known as the “Venezie” - a vast territory in northwestern Italy encompassing the regions of Veneto, Fruili-Venezia Giulia, and Trentino-Alto Adige - is ideal for ...
View More Details
characteristic bouquet with notes of green pepper, tomate leaves and unripe peach. Mineral taste, balanced and refreshing with a long aromatic
View More Details

Italy is one of the top producers of wine in the world. With just the right growing regions and centuries of perfecting winemaking, it is known for its wide variety. Every region of the country is a growing region. The varied geography, from the Alps to warm coastal regions, produces a remarkable range of profiles. The differences in flavors and aromas generally correlate with the popular cuisines from that region if you're looking for the ideal pairing.

Italy produces reds and whites, still and sparkling, so you will never run out of options when looking to order Italian wine online. Try rich whites, sweet reds, and wines that come only from Italy. The long list includes everything from table wine and cooking wine to some of the highest quality wines in the world.

The wide variety may sound intimidating, but we through this together. Work your way through the varied growing regions, bottle by bottle. Our selection at Wine Chateau includes hundreds of these varieties, so buy Italian wines online for hundreds of choices at a discount.

1 2 3 4 5 ... 8