Results 76 - 89 of 89
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6
Colour: straw yellow with typical golden hues.Nose: fresh, complex, rich with scent of banana, green apple and white flowers. Interesting ripe chardonnay grape aroma. Palate: fine, velvety, harmonic, medium ...
View More Details
Rotari Brut 2013 750ml
Sale: $20.97
ColorStraw green with elegant yellow notesAromaRich, with a mix of fruits - pineapple, green apple and yellow apple - and white flowers, enriched with pleasant and delicate yeasty notesStructureFull, viscous, ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Santa Marina and is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Umbria Umbria produced by Marchesi Antinori that is 750ml.
View More Details
Pure, choice Chardonnay. Vivid straw yellow with green reflections, medium-bodied, crisp fruit, it is a characterful accompaniment to fish, veal, chicken, pasta and delicate cheeses.
View More Details
Color: Straw yellowBouquet: Fruity and delicateFlavor: Dry and well-balanced
View More Details
Color: Brilliant strawAroma: Intense bouquet that combines mineral notes with apple, nectarines, nuts, and a touch of oak.Palate: An exceptional acidity that balances nicely with the fruit, weight, silky ...
View More Details
Ferrari Perlé is made using the traditional metodo classico. After a hand-harvest in September, the wine undergoes a gentle pressing and first fermentation in tanks. The wine is then bottled and a ...
View More Details
Colour: A straw-yellow colour, with slight golden reflections, the bouquet is full of fresh, white pulp fruit and tropical fruit scents, in addition to a slightly-spicy vanilla note.Taste: Delicate, pleasant ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine vintage from Piedmont Langhe produced by Conterno Fantino that is 750ml.
View More Details
Fermented and aged in stainless steel to preserve its fresh aromas of citrus, melons, and tropical fruits, this Chardonnay is pale lemon in color with lemon-green hues. On the palate, it offers bright, ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Umbria Umbria produced by Marchesi Antinori that is 750ml.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Color - Pale goldBouquet - Fresh, with exotic fruit aromas and floral nuances.Taste - Harmonious and crisp, with lingering apple and pear flavors. The must is obtained through a gentle pressing of the grapes ...
View More Details

Our selection of Chardonnay comes from around the world because of the grape's versatility. It is famously low maintenance and adapts well to a variety of climates, meaning it can be grown nearly anywhere, including cooler, harsher climates. Buy Chardonnay wine online from Spain, the U.S., Canada, Austria, Argentina, France, Greece and others for a wide variety. The versatility of the grape makes it a favorite amongst winemakers and drinkers alike.

Chardonnay is a dry, full-bodied white wine. It is characterized by its very fruity flavors, but its buttery flavors cut out the expected sweetness. Its fruit flavors vary from lemon and apple to pear, pineapple, fig, peach and passion fruit. It may also include honeysuckle, vanilla and almond for added dimension. The big flavor range is a result of the two approaches to production. Oaked Chardonnay tends to be more creamy and buttery whereas unoaked Chardonnay is zesty with a strong apple flavor and tropical, citrusy notes.

The fruity flavors of the Chardonnay pair well with seafood and light meats, and the buttery side pairs well with mushrooms, cream sauces and most soft cheeses. Enjoy a it with fish and herbs or a nice plate of fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp.

Oaked or unoaked? It is time for you to weigh in on the great debate. We recommend doing thorough research to decide which side you will be on. In preparation, shop Chardonnay online at Wine Chateau. We carry Rombauer Chardonnay as well as Korbel, Etienne Sauzet, Rodney Strong, and other Chardonnay. Try them all to be fully educated on the different varieties and find your favorite.

1 2 3 4 5 6