Results 46 - 60 of 122
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
This wine, produced from the grapes that grow in the vineyards which are less than 20 years old, is meant to be the young and fragrant expression of the potential of which this noble grape conjugated with ...
View More Details
Pinot Grigio thrives in the area known as the “Venezie” - a vast territory in northwestern Italy encompassing the regions of Veneto, Fruili-Venezia Giulia, and Trentino-Alto Adige. DueTorri ...
View More Details
The unique climate of the area known as the “Venezie” - a vast territory in northwestern Italy encompassing the regions of Veneto, Fruili-Venezia Giulia, and Trentino-Alto Adige - is ideal for ...
View More Details
Genuinely Friulian, by history, lineage and emotional resonance, the Friulano grape keeps its pledge to deliver a generous, warm drinking experience to which time adds personality and new dimensions of ...
View More Details
Peachy stone fruit flavors mark this delicately expressive wine which shows classic floral and hazelnut nuances, a clean, silky texture and a fine, crisp finish which confirms the palate.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by Morassutti that is 1.50l.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by Jermann that is 750ml.
View More Details
Aromas of tropical friut (grapefruit, mango), with typical herbaceousness and a hint of white sambuco. Elegant and complex with great fullness and a acidity, wonderful mouthfeel and a long refreshing nish.
View More Details
characteristic bouquet with notes of green pepper, tomate leaves and unripe peach. Mineral taste, balanced and refreshing with a long aromatic
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by Jermann that is 750ml.
View More Details
Color: Intense straw yellowAroma: Elegant, complex and captivating. Aromas of exotic fruit integrate with notes of herbs, acacia flower, citrus peel and sweet almond.Palate: A seductive wine with deep, ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
A tightly wound balance of minerality and citrus, evolving over time into a more viscous expression of wildflowers, clover honey and mature pear. The palate sensations are more like those of a red wine. ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2009 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Collio Goriziano Or Collio produced by Marco Felluga that is 750ml.
View More Details
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9