Results 1 - 12 of 12
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
Bolla Chardonnay 750ml
Sale: $11.97
This is a rich wine with light-to-medium texture and refreshingly dry finish. A complex, stylish wine with flavors of light citrus, juicy pear, pineapple and a hint of vanilla. This refreshing medium-bodied ...
View More Details
Bolla Chardonnay 1.50l
Sale: $15.97
Production Area: Delle Venezie, Northeast Italy.Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay.Description: Straw yellow with hints of melon, pineappleand peach, Bolla Chardonnay has alingering fi nish.Fully ripe and healthy ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Ca’ Donini and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Color: Straw yellowBouquet: Fruity and delicateFlavor: Dry and well-balanced
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Fabiano that is 1.50l.
View More Details
Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto ...
View More Details
Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto ...
View More Details
The cool winters and warm summers of Venice impart Santa Margherita Chardonnay with persistent aromas of tropical flowers and white-fleshed fruits. Crisp and clean developed fruit flavors make this a refreshing ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Santa Marina and is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Veneto delle Venezie produced by Ca’ Donini that is 750ml.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details

Our selection of Chardonnay comes from around the world because of the grape's versatility. It is famously low maintenance and adapts well to a variety of climates, meaning it can be grown nearly anywhere, including cooler, harsher climates. Buy Chardonnay wine online from Spain, the U.S., Canada, Austria, Argentina, France, Greece and others for a wide variety. The versatility of the grape makes it a favorite amongst winemakers and drinkers alike.

Chardonnay is a dry, full-bodied white wine. It is characterized by its very fruity flavors, but its buttery flavors cut out the expected sweetness. Its fruit flavors vary from lemon and apple to pear, pineapple, fig, peach and passion fruit. It may also include honeysuckle, vanilla and almond for added dimension. The big flavor range is a result of the two approaches to production. Oaked Chardonnay tends to be more creamy and buttery whereas unoaked Chardonnay is zesty with a strong apple flavor and tropical, citrusy notes.

The fruity flavors of the Chardonnay pair well with seafood and light meats, and the buttery side pairs well with mushrooms, cream sauces and most soft cheeses. Enjoy a it with fish and herbs or a nice plate of fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp.

Oaked or unoaked? It is time for you to weigh in on the great debate. We recommend doing thorough research to decide which side you will be on. In preparation, shop Chardonnay online at Wine Chateau. We carry Rombauer Chardonnay as well as Korbel, Etienne Sauzet, Rodney Strong, and other Chardonnay. Try them all to be fully educated on the different varieties and find your favorite.