Results 46 - 60 of 122
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by Tenimenti Angelini that is 750ml.
View More Details
This straw-colored wine has golden reflections. To the nose, it gives off pronounced floral scents that become fruity, recalling the flavor of apple and ripened pear. The palate will find this wine soft ...
View More Details
Color: Intense straw yellowAroma: Elegant, complex and captivating. Aromas of exotic fruit integrate with notes of herbs, acacia flower, citrus peel and sweet almond.Palate: A seductive wine with deep, ...
View More Details
Made from 100% Sauvignon Blanc from the Collio region famous for producing aromatic whines with great depth and acidity. After the harvest the wine is fermented in stainless steel vats for a few months ...
View More Details
Aromas of tropical friut (grapefruit, mango), with typical herbaceousness and a hint of white sambuco. Elegant and complex with great fullness and a acidity, wonderful mouthfeel and a long refreshing nish.
View More Details
Genuinely Friulian, by history, lineage and emotional resonance, the Friulano grape keeps its pledge to deliver a generous, warm drinking experience to which time adds personality and new dimensions of ...
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2013 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Collio Goriziano Or Collio produced by Marco Felluga that is 750ml.
View More Details
Like many other varieties, Pinot Grigio was imported from France and it is to the excellence the grape achieves here that the Collio owes much of its fame. This fruit-forward, characterful wine melds very ...
View More Details
characteristic bouquet with notes of green pepper, tomate leaves and unripe peach. Mineral taste, balanced and refreshing with a long aromatic
View More Details
Hints of herbs, cold climate fruits, apricot and white peach and a vibrant freshness.
View More Details
VUJ (eye) offers great balance and complexity with an aromatic tone.
View More Details
This straw-colored wine has golden reflections. To the nose, it gives off pronounced floral scents that become fruity, recalling the flavor of apple and ripened pear. The palate will find this wine soft ...
View More Details
Peachy stone fruit flavors mark this delicately expressive wine which shows classic floral and hazelnut nuances, a clean, silky texture and a fine, crisp finish which confirms the palate.
View More Details
Straw-yellow with green tints. Nose shows pink grapefruit, green peppers, and fresh sage. The well structured and silky body finishes with crisp citrus that lingers on the palate.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9