Results 61 - 75 of 79
Items:
Sort By:
Grid View
List View
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Merlot grape of France was introduced to Italy in 1880, but has had great success in the rocky hillside vineyards of Grave del Friuli. Supple aromas of raspberries are supported by herbaceous notes ...
View More Details
Attems Sauvignon Blanc boasts a quite distinctive, very complex bouquet. In colour it appears a straw yellow, typically with greenish highlights. Its palate exhibits crisp, tangy acidity and full flavours.
View More Details
The fruit for this wine was harvested from select vineyards located on the alluvial bench land of the Grave del Friuli region, west of the town of San Daniele del Friuli. Our sites are generally south facing, ...
View More Details
This fine wine is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia produced by Borgo Magredo that is 750ml.
View More Details
FLAVOURAppealingly full-flavored; very well-balanced and persistent.
View More Details
This high end wine is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Venezia Giulia produced by Tenimenti Angelini that is 750ml.
View More Details
Straw yellow with bright green reflections.Almondblossom is distinct on the nose followed by floral notes of hawthorn and camomile leavingspace for a vegetal background. In the mouth it is well-structured, ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by Morassutti and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 1.50l.
View More Details
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Friuli Grave produced by di Lenardo and is a Italian Still Wine 2015 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto ...
View More Details
Color: Intense canary yellow with greenish huesAroma: Golden apple, citrus peel and star fruit with notes of orange blossom.Palate: Balanced and elegant with nice acidity and harmonious fruit and mineral ...
View More Details
Enjoy this wine from Friuli-Venezia Giulia Colli Orientali del Friuli produced by Vini Valle and is a Italian Still Wine 2014 vintage that is 750ml.
View More Details
A tightly wound balance of minerality and citrus, evolving over time into a more viscous expression of wildflowers, clover honey and mature pear. The palate sensations are more like those of a red wine. ...
View More Details
This is a blend of two different grapes: Chardonnay, coming from the Estate placed in Colli Orientali del Friuli and Friulano, classic grape of Collio Goriziano production. The choice of this new wine is ...
View More Details
1 2 3 4 5 6