Free Shipping Deals Check Deals

If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund (Bottles must be unopened, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for domestic return shipping. So if you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us right away and we will provide you with details for returning the unopened bottles - your domestic shipping costs are prepaid by us.

With the 365 day return policy, there are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, unopened, and in the same condition you received them.

    • You can return your purchase for up to 365 days from the purchase date.

    • Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.

    • Return shipping is absolutely FREE.

    • You will be provided with a pre-paid FedEx domestic label to return the purchase to us.

  • Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centers (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. As part of our 365-day return policy, all returns will need to be received and processed by our warehouse within 365 days of purchase.
  • No returns or exchanges on Spirits unless we sent the wrong item.

Have questions? Prefer to order by Phone? The Wine Chateau Customer Loyalty Team (WCCLT) is happy to help!

Call WCCLT Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm EST: 1-800-946-3190 or Email Wine Chateau Customer Loyalty Team

New Client Special - Get $10 Off Your First Order. Use Code: SHIP10

Bodegas Franco-Espanolas Rioja Royal Claret 2013

Item #: 2028228-1
Bodegas Franco-Espanolas Rioja Royal Claret 2013

Bodegas Franco-Espanolas Rioja Royal Claret 2013

Item #: 2028228-1
Bodegas Franco-Espanolas Rioja Royal Claret 2013
Bottle Size: 750ml

Regular price Price: $13.97 / bottle Instant Savings: $3.00 You Pay: $10.97 / bottle

Bottle(s) : 1

  • Buy this product and win 10 points
    Join our Loyalty Program and earn Points!Sign Up

Buy this product and win 10 points

Join our Loyality Program and Earn Points! Sign Up

We’re Here to Help

Ask Our Expert

Live Chat | 888-423-8079

We’re Here To Help

Ask Our Experts


Tempranillo and Garnacha


Traditional methods are followed, but using modern technology. Fermentation under controlled temperatures (maximum 28ºC) in stainless steel vats. Destemmed grapes account for 75% of fermentation while the remaining 25% is done by the traditional carbonic maceration method, in which the intact grapes are fermented in a carbon dioxide rich environment prior to crushing. Carbonic maceration ferments most of the juice while still inside the uncrushed grape. The resulting wine has enhanced fruity aromas with very low tannins. It then matures in American oak barrels for 4 months and is bottle-aged for a further 6 months before release.


Brilliant ruby-red colour, typical of Tempranillo wines. Elegant on the nose with characteristic fruity aromas. Slightly creamy on the palate with a pleasant, long finish.


Very versatile wine. Rice and pasta dishes, vegetables, all kinds of meat (poultry, beef, pork) as well as semi-cured cheeses.

Customer Reviews

Based on 0 reviews
5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews (0)
  • Questions (0)

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Customer Questions & Answers