This 2014 Russian River Valley Chardonnay is very fruit forward. A nose of apple and pear leads into creamy flavors of mango and nectarine. The result is a balanced and approachable wine, a fine example of the Russian River Valley terroir.
The majority of the Chardonnay (70%) was cold fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks in order to to maintain the high fruit profile. The remaining 30% was barrel fermented in neutral french oak.