Free Shipping Deals Check Deals

If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund (Bottles must be unopened, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for domestic return shipping. So if you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us right away and we will provide you with details for returning the unopened bottles - your domestic shipping costs are prepaid by us.

With the WineChateau.com 365 day return policy, there are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, unopened, and in the same condition you received them.

    • You can return your purchase for up to 365 days from the purchase date.

    • Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.

    • Return shipping is absolutely FREE.

    • You will be provided with a pre-paid FedEx domestic label to return the purchase to us.

  • Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centers (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. As part of our 365-day return policy, all returns will need to be received and processed by our warehouse within 365 days of purchase.
  • No returns or exchanges on Spirits unless we sent the wrong item.

Have questions? Prefer to order by Phone? The Wine Chateau Customer Loyalty Team (WCCLT) is happy to help!

Call WCCLT Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm EST: 1-800-946-3190 or Email Wine Chateau Customer Loyalty Team

New Client Special - Get $10 Off Your First Order. Use Code: SHIP10

Paul Pernot Puligny-Montrachet Premier Cru Les Folatieres 2015

Item #: 2116797-1
  |  
Paul Pernot Puligny-Montrachet Premier Cru Les Folatieres 2015

Paul Pernot Puligny-Montrachet Premier Cru Les Folatieres 2015

Item #: 2116797-1
  |  
Paul Pernot Puligny-Montrachet Premier Cru Les Folatieres 2015
Bottle Size: 750ml

Regular price Price: $108.97 / bottle Instant Savings: $20.00 You Pay: $88.97 / bottle

Bottle(s) : 1

-
+
  • Buy this product and win 88 points
    Join our Loyalty Program and earn Points!Sign Up

Buy this product and win 88 points

Join our Loyality Program and Earn Points! Sign Up

We’re Here to Help

Ask Our Expert

Live Chat | 888-423-8079

We’re Here To Help

Ask Our Experts

Winery introduction
Paul Pernot can be said that the big secret within the village of Puligny Montrachet, mainly that he sold 60% of the products to the well-known wine business Joseph Drouhin. But the remaining 40% is also the quintessential part of the brewery, including the Batard, Bienvenue-Batard premium parks and several premium Puligny first-class parks such as Folatieres, Pucelles and Clos de la Garenne. Full maturity of wine, but also maintain a meticulous aroma, belonging to the more excretive bo wine liquor, easy to get close.
Wine introduction
The medium-to-high-end wine is in a very rich style. It is made from aged vine over 45 years of age. The fresh, crisp, green fruit aromas represent a strong, concentrated ore flavor. Finishing pure slender. After aging, if we add some more variable complexity even better.
A bit more wood than usual sets off the notably ripe but not really exotic nose that merges into beautifully intense, punchy and vibrant medium-bodied flavors that possess real vitality on the driving finish that oozes minerality.

Customer Reviews

Based on 0 reviews
5 Star
0% 
0
4 Star
0% 
0
3 Star
0% 
0
2 Star
0% 
0
1 Star
0% 
0
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews (0)
  • Questions (0)

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Customer Questions & Answers